Friday, March 10, 2006

please, get angry.

I'm going to keep Brig's blog and Brig's memory alive by constantly updating you on what's happening about the fight to get the law changed in Canada to protect police officers who happen to be horses and dogs. 


Please, get angry. Get motivated. Call your local MP. Tell him how you feel. Let's have something positive come out of this tragedy. I know you can do it.

Get angry. In the words of the late Pierre Berton, regarding another battle I was involved in, (which was won) "Get mad as hell!"
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice page. There was a really sweet tribute to Brigadier written by one of the mounted cavalry officers who rode at his memorial: http://www.maharaj.org/blog-mar06.shtml#b06 . It says it nicely.

9:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO GLAD THIS PAGE IS HERE. I WROTE A LETTER TODAY TO MY MP. I JUST HOPE OTHERS WILL DO THE SAME.

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home