Monday, February 27, 2006


Brigadier with P.C. Kevin Bradfield, who was the officer riding him the night of the tragedy. Kevin is recuperating from his injuries and I'm sure appreciates everyone's sentiments and sympathies. This photo was taken by a friend of Brigadier, who sent it to me to add to Brig's album. Along with a lovely poem. 



Brigadier, you Gentle Giant,
Always pleasing, always pliant.
Never one to fret or worry,
A joy to ride, a treat to curry.
Always calm when close to strife,
TO SERVE AND PROTECT - you gave your life.
Rest well, my friend and always know;
You went out rated "Best in Show!"

n&r

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Hand of "God" wrap around you as he takes you to the friends
who have gone before,may you romp and roll to your heart's content
knowing you will always be at peace
"God Bless"

11:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEAR KEVIN AND OFFICERS,
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I PRAY FOR YOUR SAFETY ALL THE WAY TO WORK IN THE MORNING AND GOING HOME IN THE EVENING - I HAVE LEARNED THAT WE MUST NOT TAKE OUR POLICEMEN OR THEIR ANIMALS FOR GRANTED.

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home